About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

unbeWEAVEable...

So I was doing some youtubeing today and somehow manage to land on this interesting story...



20 year old Briana Bonds from Kansas City was literally saved by her bullet proof weave. Apparently she was going to the convenience store when coincidentally her former boyfriend was in the same parking lot as her. The ex-boyfriends friend had told her (Bonds) that her ex-boyfriend still loved her and she replied "well I don't love him", then as she was pulling away from the parking lot she then noticed her former boyfriend walked up towards her and started shooting..



Now thats some fuck'ed up shit! what is the world coming to really?
that whole situation is messed, but what matters is that shes alive and well!
but the only thing I actually find real hilarious is the fact that her weave saved her life LOL!!
(I know its nothing to laugh about) but still, seriously a weave. haha like I said it was an interesting story! lol

2 comment(s):

  1. ASKYE said...
     

    W0W thats s0mething else!! i tried hard n0t t0 laugh but that was t00 hilari0us l0l

  2. Huney said...
     

    haha tell me about it. so much things i never thought possible was possible! LOL

    xoxo Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.