About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Just another regular day...



Well today I was so bored So I decided to fix up my blog page. And I thought hey why not write and talk about things other females may like? such as Hair Care and Products, Make Up wear, Men we just cannot understand? haha but I'm on my way to work and I'm actually really excited to get started on this. So far I wrote random things (my older entries). Anyways GOOD DAY :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.