About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Face Care 101







Ok so I have people wondering what I do use for my face because I have somewhat of a soft clean glowly look.
and what I do use and love to death is;
Nivea Visage face care
- Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash
- Gentle Toner
- Rich Moisturizing Day Cream (not all over face, but on dry spots such as nose)
- Simply Glowing (for all over my face)
- Regenerating Night Cream (what I use on my face after washing and toning)


what I also use that I absolutely love as well is;
the Neutrogena WAVE Facial Cleanser.







yesyes I love this alot! because I really felt better about my skin and it made my skin feel cleaner and softer from the very first time I used it!


so either way those are the 2 I highly recomend but I mean it's what really works best for me! :)


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.