About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Natural Curly Hair 101

Ok so this is how curly my hair is. Its actually a love and hate relationship between us and more times I hate it just because it tends to have a mind off its own. And since my hair is really dead due to bleaching, dying and using alot of heat (such as flat iron) to my hair it tends to frizz up alot and get dry.

So here is my tip for those who have hair like me =) (and I actually use a bunch of different products not all at once but it allows me to have a variety because certain things are ment for certain things.. if that makes any sense? LOL)

<---- OK let me start of with the John Frieda, I LOVE IT. I mean it helps define my curls more and what I do also use along with the whole trio that I forgot to post a picture of is the hair serum that eliminates frizz and that works as well!
<-- and while im conditioning my hair I always use a Wide Tooth Comb while in the shower I never comb my hair when dry just because it can ruin yur hair!! and plus it works for me and its way easier to comb!!
<-- There yu go this is the frizz ease hair serum that I effin' LOVE OFF! I mean don't matter what kinda hair style im using it could be straight, curly, wavey it wont ruin my hair but it fights frizz =) so this i highly recommend but its pretty expensive for such a small thing but its worth it!! Another style I like to wear my hair is wavey. When I dont want it to curly I got the wave thing going on and how I do this is by using straightening shampoo and conditioner such as Sunsilk and also to top it all off with the straightening serum! Or sometimes I dont even use the straightening shampoo and conditioner I either would use BioSilk therapy shampoo and conditioner(to make my hair have that nice silky look and it makes it shine too lol) or Redken Smooth Down Shampoo and Conditioner (to help fight frizz)....





and then what I use after washing my hair is either the straightening serum from sunsilk OR I use the Flat out straightening cream by KMS California OR Stick Straight Regimen by Graham Webb!!

And then after applying the serum to my hair I tie my hair back tightly and neatly then wrap my hair around a Satin Scarf (never use cotton because the natural oil in your hair well be absorbed into the cotton making your hair look dull and brittle)

and then in the morning just do all yur make-up unwrap the scarf and wala hair is nice and wavey... but obviously play wit it alittle and style as desired and again I use the john frieda frizz ease serum for the finished look!
and thats about it...
haha well I hope my techniques would help you out because again this is what works for me.. try it out it may work for yu as well... =)

5 comment(s):

  1. Unknown said...
     

    i love the frizz-eaze collection too! that stuff WORKS like no other!! :)

  2. Huney said...
     

    omg you and I both =)lol

  3. Natalie Jo said...
      This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Natalie Jo said...
     

    my hair is exactly like yours, and i would LOOOOOVE to have the wavy curls! i gotta try it one day..hopefully i get it right, because if i dont, im gonna come back and ask you! haha

  5. Lyrik Marie said...
     

    your hair looks better curly !!

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.