About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Mix and Match - Hair Edition (lol)



Well since everyone talks about 'Black Hair' or 'Half Black & Half White Hair' what about the ladies who are 'Half Black & Half Asian'? well since I am mixed with Black/Asian I thought hey why not let me talk about hair for people who have the same hair texture as me seeing as in the beginning I found it very difficult to manage my hair and find the right style for me. Well the texture and feel of my hair is soft and very curly when I say curly I mean CURLY! lol I remember awhile back I cut my hair due to damage hair because I flat iron my hair straight almost EVERYDAY and constantly kept dying and bleaching my hair. And now my hair is growing back oh so very SLOW and it's making my sad =( so now I'm actually trying to let my hair grow back and healthier as it was before I'm gonna try to make a video diary of my hair or the process of my hair if not a diary then pictures. Every two weeks I suppose? I'm kinda getting tired right now so on the next entrie I will be talking about what products I use for my hair that I find to actually help control my curls!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.