About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

SHOES, SHOES AND MORE SHOES!!

Ok seriously! what woman DOES NOT LOVE SHOES?
woman + shoes we have an unexplainable unconditional love for shoes and purses!
I don't know I wish I could explain it to the clueless fellas but I can't I guess it's like guys and there jays?
haha I don't know but these are MUST HAVES like REAL TALK!!! talk about gorgeous :)


Jessica Simpson: STRIKER 2 $89.95


CANDICE $69.95



*ankle bootie (THIS I WANT!!!!) LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT SERIOUSLY!!!
MARCY
Was: $89.95 Now: $79.99


OMFG!! THIS TOOO!!! MUST HAVEEE!! // CHLEO $79.95



Jessica Simpson: NICHOLA Was: $89.95 Now: $39.99
this is just tooo adorable!! :)


OK SO IM SOOO DIGGIN THESE FLATS!! // AKIA $49.95


RADA $69.99 // TOO CUTE!

But yah goodness when I seen them I felt like crying at how beautiful they were!! who knew man could make such gorgeous things for our feet =) hahhaa okok that was gay but still when i seen them i fell in love.... confession of a shop-a-holic lol

2 comment(s):

  1. Unknown said...
     

    I like the third shoe :)

  2. Jillian said...
     

    the first few shoes..i still haven't been able to get into the style...i have wide flat feet..don't think it looks flattering for my foot...hmmmmmmm

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.