About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

HAIRLISTA INC.

OMG the greatest network invented HELLO!!



To the creators of Hairlista I speak for every member of the network when I say THANK YOU SO MUCH!! LOL
but honestly and truly for all my beautiful black women, either full or mixed (nah matta lol) please please please I strongly encourage you to join the other 3000+ (and growing) members of hairlista!! (Sorry I don't mean to sound discrimnative about other ethnic backgrounds) and I actually encourage this also to Latinas who have very curly hair too!! you'll love it!! =D
but what I like about this site is that they talk mainly hair of any texture it could be from straight to wavey to curly to extermly curly to kinky to unmanageable LOL
they help you find the right care for your hair because someone else is bound to have the same hair problem as you!
and who ever says that black peoples hair can not grow past there shoulders is a damn lie!
and dammit hairlista proved them dead wrong iv seen so many black woman (with kinky hair) who has grown it past their shoulders to Mid Back and its strong and healtheir then my own hair!!
but yes ladies if you want to have longer, healtheir, stronger hair please join hairlista and start your hair care journey I gurantee you'll love it as well =)


Visit HAIRLISTA INC. Healthy Hair Network


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.