About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

The Watcher...

I know, yu got yur eyes on me
I feel yu watchin' me

But it ain't hard to see that yu can't see me
Yu try, but what yu think yu saw
Ain't what yu thought yu saw.
Yu bed-da off not lookin' at all

Everywhere that I go, ain't the same as befo'
People I used to know, just don't know me no mo'
But everywhere that I go, I got people I know
Who got people they know, so I suggest you lay low


(( SO... LITTLE GIRL, STOP YA NOISE & THE CREEP! ))

stop trying to spy and take notes on other peoples life
and just worry and focus on yur own life.
I mean I'm not famous yet so I see no reason for yu
to be so in tuned with my life and what I'm doing.
because sure as hell I ain't worrying about yur pathetic little life.


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.