About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

THE BIG CUT!!



Ok so I finally convinced myself to trim my hair but I swear it feels and looks more like a cut to me because my hair looks so much shorter! and I HATE IT!! fcuk I feel like crying I am honestly really really sad about my hair right now but I guess I have to do it in order to maintain my hair so it can grow healthier 'cause before the cut my hair has been so dry, brittle and damaged and don't get me started about my ends.. SPLIT ENDS FOR DAYS! LOL awww its just Im verry scared of cutting my hair! and I haven't used any heat products on my hair since DECEMBER which im so proud of myself for doing but I hate leaving my hair curly =( I love having straight hair! hopefully by this summer when my hair grows back longer and healthier I will start using my flat iron! and maybe just maybe after 3 months I'll straighten my hair once a month!! ahhhh WISH ME LUCK!! *crosses fingers* lol

Im actually going to start my hair care journey so I'll keep you guys posted on that =)


 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.