About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

FINALLY A NEW BLOG LAYOUT...

haha OK SO I FINALLY finished my blogspot layout and its like 3 in the damn morning goodness i'm dead tired!!
but yesyess now I can get back to blogging im so excited haha I missed yu guys =(
anyways I keep saying this but tomorrow FOR SURE I PROMISE I'll keep you guys posted on my hair journey, what iv been doing, the progress im making and all that good stuff!!

<3 MUCH LOVEEE my fellow bloggers =)

p.s YES YESS I'm in the purple mood right now I was to much of a pinky girl before haha =P

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.