About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

MY NEW HAIR REGIMEN

Ok before I said I was going to post up my hair care journey... sooo to promote healthy growth my regimen consist of the following:



Moisturizing Shampoo: I do this atleast 1-2 times a week (Tuesday &/or Friday nights) with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo.

Clarifying Shampoo: I do this twice a month (Beginning & Middle of each month) with RedKen Smooth Down Shampoo. (so I can remove buildup in my hair)

Moisturizing Conditioner: After every "Moisturizing Shampoo" I use Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner then I use Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask which I leave on for 3 minutes then rinse out.

Clarifying Conditioner: After every "Clarifying Shampoo" I use RedKen Smooth Down Conditioner then Infusium 23 (Original) which I leave on for 3 minutes then rinse out.

Moisturizer: I do this after every wash with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (The solid one) then I wrap my hair in a silk scarf (I LOVE DOING THIS!!). In the morning I put Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave In Cream then I add John Frieda Frizz Free Hair Serum and sometimes
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Healing Shine Serum and style.

* * *

Hair care Journey Start: FEBRUARY 19 2009
Hair care Journey End: HOPEFULLY by June/July 19 2009
Hair care Journey Goal: have healthier, stronger, longer (MBL) hair
(don't get me wrong I'm still going to continue my journey
but I want to complete my Goal by that End Date,
so wish me luck guys!!)

2 comment(s):

  1. ASKYE said...
     

    y0u sh0uld sh0w ph0t0s 0f y0ur hair j0urney!!

  2. Huney said...
     

    lol I just did I've been getting people to ask me to post 'em up and I did.. go to my blog titled "Hair growth process" and you should join the hairlista network its AMAZING!!

    xoxo Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.