About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Trench me up!!

ok So I went from SHOE CRAZE to TRENCH CRAZE!!
don't blame me =( there just so beautiful!!! haha

Bustle Back Trench Coat for $59.00
Ok so I seen this trench coat online and tell me why I fell in love? not only do I LOVE the color but I love the sexy design and the whole ruffle in the back.. so chic!! I'm so ordering this great for the fall/spring look on those warm/chilly days =D

Military Fit And Flare Mac for $53.83
(I prefer the Kahki color then the Stone!)
this is also a must have!

Bow Back Full Pleat Hem Mac for $60.00
(I LOVE THE CUTE BOW IN THE BACK GOIN' ON!!)

Dahlia Pleat Back Mac With Funnel Neck for $74.00

Karen Millen Casual Funnel Neck Lightweight Coat for $199.00

I personally think that the trench coats is such a sneaky way to feel sexy during those gloomy days! LOL

I love being a girl. honestly!! we have cute clothes, cute shoes, purses to die for, make-up, hair and all that I mean it's sometimes hard being a girl but it's sooo worth it!! And the fun thing about being a girl is experimenting and trying new things! haha what can I say Cyndi Lauper said it better herself "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" lol hehe

p.s GUYS tomorrow is going to be 1 WEEK since I got my hair cut! and yesyes my hair is growing longer and healthier which I love! so tomorrow I'm gonna take a picture of my new hair length so you can see the progress as well hehe I'm so excited =D



5 comment(s):

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I bought a similar trench coat this past fall- I wear it all the time. It's such a classic, ain't it?

  2. random said...
     

    Those trenches are cute! I wanted to buy another one, but, spring is about to come.

  3. Huney said...
     

    haha yah I know they are so cute especially the first one!!

    i know spring is about to come but yu can still use it during those chilly windy days lol =)

  4. ASKYE said...
     

    th0se trenches are aws0me!!

  5. Alona said...
     

    Where did you order the first one?

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.