About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

UNDER "FIXATION"



hey guys so yeah as yu can see my blogspot is under construction yet again I'm trying to fix it up and stuff but all these html/java things are so confussing =(
haha but yahhh keep checking back for updates this is kinda gonna be a busy week also because of mid-terms!!

anyways keep checkin' back <3 MUCH LOVE!!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.