About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

home sweet home...

Well my family and I do alot of traveling mostly around the United States, the Philippines and Africa. I, who is always amazed and memorized by other beautiful lands forgot how beautiful my own city really is: Toronto. Beautiful ain't she? well I will be turning 21 this year and I am really excited mainly because I will be considered LEGAL to other countries meaning I CAN DO WHATEVER on my own FINALLY. what I'm really excited is to be traveling to other beautiful countries with my friends. But for those who hasn't visited Canada yet and would like to I consider going to the heart of the City downtown Toronto its really really beautiful trust me it will be an experience of a life time for you. OH HOW I LOVE TORONTO...

I've just been so intuned and excited on seeing other countries that I forgot the beautiful land that I live in, I mean I see it everyday that I just got so imune to it that I forgot how beautful it really is...here let me share it with you :).














Downtown Toronto @ Night


Air Canada Center (ACC)


City Hall @ Night


City Hall during the Winters Day (the same reflecting pool from above being used as a skating rink)


Our famous CN Tower!!


The Princes Gates: THE EXHIBITION PLACE


Hockey Hall of Fame


Ontario Place


the Rogers Center formally known as the Skydome


AND OUR BEAUTIFUL YOUNG-DUNDAS SQUARE!!!
and there is so much more beautiful attractions so come to Toronto and experience the beauty for yourself :)






































0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.