About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

DRUG-STORE JUNKIE

WTH, So I'm a drugstore junkie.
I love Shoppers Drugmart, and Pharma Plus!! (and yu can never go wrong with Sallys as well =P)
I just love getting my beauty supplies there.
I mean with the rescission here and all I'm trying to hold my money but at the same time look like a million dollars yu know!! LOL
And might I add drugstore products are hella cheap and they still look as good as M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Yves Saint Laurent, yu get my drift?
Don't get me wrong I still love my big brand named products but I just don't get it as often as I used to anymore...
And ladies I know you agree with me so here is a list of drugstore products I love to use:

FACE BRAND & WHAT I BUY IT FOR
- Maybelline (Mineral Foundation)
- CoverGirl (BLUSH)
- NYC (Concealer)
- Physicians Formula (Bronzer)

EYES BRAND & WHAT I BUY IT FOR
- Annabelle (EYE SHADOW)
- Maybelline (MASCARA)
- Styli-Style (EYE LINER)
- L'Oreal (QUAD EYE SHADOW)

LIPS BRAND & WHAT I BUY IT FOR
- Blistex
- L'Oreal (Lipstick)
- Sally Hansen (Lip Plump)
(ya I'm not much of a lip gloss fan anymore)

TOOLS
- POSH BRUSHES <3
FOR THOSE OF YU WHO ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH POSH BRUSHES OH MY GEE GET FAMILIAR!! I'V USED ALOT OF BRUSHES (MAC, QUO,& ANNABELL) AND MUST I SAY POSH IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE RIGHT NOW I ACTUALLY DID A REVIEW ABOUT THE POSH BRUSHES (CLICK HERE TO READ)!!

So there yu have it ladies...
For the rest of my divas on a budget what are yur favorite drugstore products???


2 comment(s):

  1. XPPINKXX said...
     

    hey dollface

    i tried these lenses i didnt like them...i suggest if youw ant a major color change...go for these babies...apparenty the dude from twilight sported them in the movie...i orderd the aqua and the grey i should be getting them next week...there bright as hell and will completely change your color...i suggest for you

    https://www.coastalcontacts.com/contact-lenses/clearly-colors/prod96101.html

    i say go for the brown bombshell or if you wanna be more dramatic go for the amber ambition...that shit is hot!!!...

    so yeah dont go for my chick that i posted up...took me a month to get em and there not what im looking for

    hopes this helps

  2. Huney said...
     

    Thanks for the tips =D

    I'm actually digging brown bombshell!! <3

    are those still circle lens?

    xo-Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.