About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

The single girls bible...

So my last relationship was last summer and it ended really bad so ever since then I choose to be single mainly because I lost trust in guys every time I talked to new guys I tend to push them away because at this point I feel that all guys are the same, which I know is not true but how would I know whos real and whos not? (that is still left unanswered unless yu ladies have tips on finding the right one LOL)

But I've been single for a while now and being single taught me how to do things for myself, doing things that a guy would be more interested in such as; cars, fixing things and those kinda of boyish things. The other day I ensemble this wooden shoe rack from Ikea (which I had to screw all in) it was pretty easy haha I just had to figure out the pieces and I also ensemble this chair (not sure what there called) but that thing was heavy as hell but 20mins later I got it done! LOL I'm so proud of myself hahahaa

On another note I got these "between-boyfriends" to do list from COSMO

1) make out with a random guy who's completely not your type just because he's mad hot!
no harm done right yur single hes single? have fun while yur youth last!! its not like yur sleeping with the guy

2) take a trip alone or go with a friend but don't spend to much time together. Explore exotic terrain on your own it gives you real in the moment high

3) pack in those plans guys often tend to roll their eyes about: art galleries, plays, poetry readings.

4) use the money that would've gone toward a BFs birthday present for a deep tissue massage

5) get at least 3 guys to ask for you number in the same day

6) throw a casual weekly cocktail party, each time inviting a different mix of friends, coworkers and new acquaintances

It doesn't hurt to try new things, the more experience the better!!

But even though I'm not really looking for a boyfriend right now it doesn't hurt to be friends with a boy or in this case i mean man..
but hey boyfriend applications can still be reviewed until I'm ready to hire ;) hahahaa


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.