About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

RIHANNAS SHOES!!


I've been meaning to write a blog about these damn shoes!!
omg gorgeous ain't it? and if ya'll don't already know I DO MY SEARCHING!!
meaning I SCAN THE WORLD WIDE WEB LOOKING FOR THE SAME PAIR OF SHOES OR SIMILAR FOR HALF THE PRICE!!!
yah I'm a fiend when it comes to shoes!!
Remember RIRI'S BOOTS? thats worth lik over a grand? yah I found the same pair for HALF PRICE!! and I did it again and I found it for MORE THEN HALF THE PRICE!!! omg I KNOW RIGHT?!?! <3<3 these shoes are KILLER and it must be mine!!!

are yu a BALLA SHOT CALLA?? WELL DANG GET ON THAT BALMAIN TIP!!

YU PROBABLY WOULDN'T MIND SPENDING $2,300 ON THESE BABIES BY Balmain!!!






PERO for the DIVA on the BUDGET yu can get this very similar look @ ZARA for only $169 and for the same price yu can either get it in WHITE or GOLD @ BEBE!!

oh yeah and if yu couldn't find the one at ZARA I've seen ALOT of these up for sale on eBAY!!

but if yu insist on going LOWER yu can get this SIMILAR look for only $125 @ ALDO!!

I hope yu enjoyed, happy hunting ladies!!! <3


3 comment(s):

  1. Jillian said...
     

    very sexy!!!

    thanks for the info!!!!

  2. Tashia said...
     

    Those are sexy for sure!
    I can definitely see myself investing in it for a 100.

  3. Miss Daja said...
     

    i like the ones at zara even better..ooh lala

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.