About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

OMG I DREAMED OF THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!!

ITS A MINI FRAKIN' STRAIGHTENER!!


Mini Tourmaline Flat Iron (Perfect for Travel!)

LOOK HOW CUTE THAT IS, ITS A SIZE OF A PEN!!! WOW I AM TRUELY IMPRESSED!!
THIS IS WHAT I'V BEEN DREAMING OF SINCE FOREVER AND ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THESE THINGS!!
YAH IM WRITING IN CAPS THATS HOW FRIGGIN EXCITED I AM AND HOW HAPPY MY DREAM CAME TRUE!!

25 Watt 1/2" flat iron with tourmaline infused ceramic plates that deliver negative ions to create smooth, shiny hair. Perfect for straighting roots, smoothing bangs, and for harrd to style areas. heats up to 478 F and has an 8Ft cord. Flat iron is the length of two credit cards.
-> CLICK HERE TO VIEW SITE <-

AND GUESS WHAT??? YU PAY NO MORE THEN 50 BUCKS NOT EVEN 30!! ITS 20 FRIGGIN DOLLARS NOW HOW SWEET IS THAT?!?!!

OMG I KNOW I DONT STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR ANYMORE BUT OMG THIS IS SO GOOD TO HAVE FOR WHEN I DO DECIDE TO STRAIGHTEN IT!!

OMG IM IN LOVE IM SO GETTING THIS!!!

2 comment(s):

  1. ASKYE said...
     

    HaHaHa 0mg thAts amAz1ng i n3ed t0 g3t 0n3 0f th0s3!! n1c3 bl0g by th3 wAy

  2. Huney said...
     

    @ askye - omg I need to get one of these!! haha I swear i'v been dreaming about this since like forever hahahaa <3 and thanks for the blog love!!

    xo-Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.