About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

STILETTO SURVIVAL KIT

YES LADIES I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE STATEMENT: "IT KILLS TO BE BEAUTIFUL"
because it really does!! as much as I love heels its a bitch to walk in them sometimes!!

I hate how my feet sometimes end up slipping and then the sole of my feet is in scrutinizing pain =(
But no longer will I be in pain heres a sexy easy Stiletto Survival Kit..


Kit includes:

* One Petal Pouch: Signature shoe bag.
Stores your favorite stilettos, and your Foot Petals.
* One Pair Killer Cusions: Full insole cushion.
Provides ultimate support and can be worn in open toe shoes.
* One Pair Heavenly Heels: Back-of-heel cushion.
Keeps heels from slipping in and out of shoes.
* One Pair Tip Toes: Ball-of-foot cushion.
Stops feet from sliding forward.
* One Pair Strappy Strips: Thin Strips.
Add comfort to any strap.
* Two Pair Sole Stoppers: Non-Slip.
Protects soles from wear & tear
and its only $48.00!! <3
[ click here to go to site ]

HERES ANOTHER GENIUS INVENTION!!!
Sole Stoppers!!


Ok don't yu hate it when yu walk and yur shoes end up sliding like its slippery?
YAH I HATE THAT I EXPERIENCE ALOT OF THESE MOSTLY AT CLUBS!! but thank goodness for Foot Petals!!
they created this sole stopper to prevent it GENIUS, I KNOW RIGHT!!?
and its so CHEAPP 7 BUCKS for these babies!!
[ click here to go to site ]

Both products are by Patricia Fields Online Boutique Store!!


3 comment(s):

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    This is good to have!!

    Please stop by my blog www.jenniferbrix.blogspot.com

    I am currently a follower =) Please do the same!!

  2. Tashia said...
     

    I've been needing something like this for awhile! For sure, I need the last item. Thanks for posting the link.

    I'm glad you liked the girlprops store! Every young women needs to check it out. Very inexpensive accessories.

  3. Huney said...
     

    @ Jen - haha I know right such a great invention!!

    @ Tash - I know I love girlprops not only is it inexpensive it looks GOOD! and yah the sole stoppers is genius!!

    xo-Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.