About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

CASSIE - "I DON'T GIVE A FCUK"






















before the BIG CUT Cassie stated on TWITTER "Sometimes in life, you need a change."
And WOW I wasn't expecting a big change like that.. hmmm I'm not hating on the look it's pretty cute
I think she pulled it off, if I were to do that it would look totally gross!! LOL
***
Then last week Friday she did the big shave and said "..something that will shock your mother, but make her call you a ROCK STAR." and then she showed her TWITTER fans her new do!!

I think what shes trying to put out is to be different, be unique, be you... Or I could be wrong and Cassie is just a wild lil' thang!! either way the new do is hot!

what do yu guys think of her new do?!
is it a GO GO or a NO NO?!



"Something that displays the "I don't give a fuck" attitude that was always present, but never showcased. - CASSIE"









3 comment(s):

  1. Jillian said...
     

    so much talk about this "new" do...she's cute so she can definitely pull it off...

    love the new layout ;)

  2. Huney said...
     

    THANKS MAMA, the purple seemed so "dark, winterly, cold" lol
    I wanted a fresh new layout a brighter spring kinda look! but yah I know so much talk about her new cut I wasn't gonna comment but wth right? LOL

  3. Mark Dela Cruz said...
     

    I DON'T LIKE IT. why cassie? why shave it only 3/4 of it? why not goo all the way? anyways, i don't think she can rock it because she's to pretty, though sexy. This bitch is not edgy enough. fuck her. :)

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.