About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

RHIANNAS BOOTS!!



Yah I know SOOO many blogs about RhiRhi's boots has been done TOO MANY TIMES!!
AND If yu dont already know there by Maison Martin Margiela <3 if yah don't know now yu know...
But I still can't get over how BEAUTIFUL these damn boots are!!
And YESYESS I'v been diggin' the WorldWideWeb (NO SERIOUSLY I HAVE I GOT OBSESSED WITH THESE BOOTS I WANT EM BADLY LOL) for these babies for less and I found 'em!! <3
HONESTLY I BELIEVE THAT YU CAN GET ALMOST ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR HALF PRICE!!
(THANKS HUNEY- slow yur roll no need to thank me all at once!! LOL haha kiddin' =P)
[!](click/hover on the prices to view page!!)

If yur a BALLA shot CALLA, hell then yu don't mind spendng $1,154.00 for these bad boys!!

However if yur like me a DIVA on a BUDGET yu'd rather get these babies for $545.00 instead right!?! haha
I SAID IT NOT $1154!! ITS ONLY $545.. A DREAM COME TRUE?? OMG I THINK SO!! I SWEAR THIS IS HOW CHEAP AS IT CAN GET BUT I'LL STILL DIGG TO SEE IF THERES ANYTHING LESSER THEN THAT BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!! but don't worry I'll be in the look out for sure!! <3













And as yu can see in the pictures that both of them are more on the leather side!!











BUTT I found the EXACT same pair RhiRhi has!! Yu kno the whole shinny gloss look... So adorable!! I KNOW RIGHT!?!!
but obviously don't expect to pay cheap for these babies its $1,245.00!!

GOODNESS I LOVE THESE BOOTS!! <3


3 comment(s):

  1. ASKYE said...
     

    0mg th0s3 b0ots are h0o0ot!! f1nally a bl0g p0st ab0ut th0s3 bo0ts f0r l3ss!! k33p '3m c0ming grL

  2. Tashia said...
     

    Those boots are tooo sexy.
    She wore them well, but my LORD..
    the cost is RIDICULOUS lol

  3. Huney said...
     

    @ askye - thanks I know I've been hunting these bad boys down its so pretty!!

    @ Tash - I know these boots are killer.. and it kills yur pockets too =( ahhh it kills to be beautiful for real!! LOL

    xo-Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.