About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

AMBER EFFIN' ROSE!!



OH MY GEE so tell me why I love this bitch so much!! she's so damn FIERCE I LOVE IT AND HER BAD ASS ATTITUDE!! <3

BUT anyways what I wanted to comment on was her GLOVES HOLY EFF IS IT HOT? OR IS IT HOT!?

Was browsing the web (like I normally do and seen similar pairs at Patricia Fields Online Boutique)
for $48.00 (and it comes in Pink too!)

















Theres other styles and colors of this hot 5 finger half glove also.. All ranging between $32.00-$68.00 check 'em out!!

Enjoy lovelys <3


1 comment(s):

  1. Tashia said...
     

    I LOVE Amber's style. She's a sweet girl too. I would definitely wear those gloves.

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.