About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

APRIL SHOWERS!!

BIRTHDAY GREETINGS TO:

April 1st:









my brotha from anotha motha, Marconi!










Theo

April 2nd





Krystal










Cindy










my beautiful cousin Nicole <3

April 3rd









my PK fam yu already kno, Rachelle

April 4th









Mar

April 5th









my PK fam yu already kno, Veronica

April 9th









my hansom God son/Nephew Jayden <3










my beautiful cousin Ate Jenn <3
(I'm filipino so 'Ate'(AH-TEH) in our culture means 'older sister' so we say 'Ate' before the persons name as a respect for them)










Sammie

April 10th









my beautiful aunt, Tita Yolly <3
(again in the filipino culture 'tita'(TEE-TAH) means aunt)










PKs BLOCK STAFF, Brandon

April 12th









Renze

April 14th









my beautiful cousin, Jheng










Emilia

April 17th









Shannon

April 18th









my PK fam yu already kno, Suzzy

April 19th





Atlantas very own BOMBCHELL!!

April 23rd









1 of my good friends in college, Nikita

April 24th









my PK fam yu already kno, Troy

April 28th









MY GORGEOUS LOLA- MAHAL NA MAHAL AT MISS NA MISS KO PO KAYO!! <3 R.I.P
(Lola means Grandmother in the filipino culture)
(thats a photo of me, my lola and my other younger brother back in the day lol)










my very hansom youngest brother Sheldon <3 I LOVE YU!!










my beautiful God sister, Edelyn <3










my PK fam yu already kno, CHANNY CHANNY BAM BAM!

April 29th









Joseph










Jefferson

April 30th





Joel


* * *


And Huney says Happy Birthday to those of you bloggers out there whos birthday is on April! *MUAHHH!!

4 comment(s):

  1. Bombchell said...
     

    WOAH so many pretty ppl love it!!

    My fellow Arians! gorgeous. Im April 19th =)

  2. Huney said...
     

    wow another April I'm jealous I'm all the way in October =( LOL I added yu to the April Showers list!! I'll be sure to greet yu on yur day but just incase I forget HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!! =)

    Huney
    xxxo

  3. ♔Jaimie said...
     

    girl i just sat here and watched this whole episode. that is such a shame. its painful to watch sometimes. i really waanted to just kick that white guy in his face.

  4. Huney said...
     

    @ Jaimie - I figure yur comment is on the topic racial profiling but yeah it was painful to watch its sad.. but whats even more sad we can't change what people think.. change comes from within.. oh well hopefully one day they realize their wrong..

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.