About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Brush Review

Hey lovelys!

So today I will be doing a review on make up brushes.
I believe that all females should hold a good set of brush!
when I say a good set of brush I don't mean it has to be from M.A.C, Sephora, Bobby Brown or any of those expensive designer brands.
You can get a better set of brush (in my opinion better then those expensive designer brands) at affordable prices.
I mean all brush's are the same the only difference is the name brand (and thats what makes it popular)
I normally collect QUO brushes there pretty good, not to expensive, and most importantly it does the job.


So a few months back I bought this 5PC travel brush set so I can put my make up on the GO and I found this set really cute cause not only was it a full set but it was small enough to put in my purse (hehe look and it zips up too! ahhh what a cutie =) LOL)

yup thats it cute ain't it? AND OMG I FELL IN LOVE.

FELL IN LOVE THAT I HAD TO BUY A FULL SET! What I love most about it is that its so friggin' SOFT! and not only does it do its job SO GOOD its so affordable!! (I mean its not CHEAP CHEAP but compared to M.A.C or whatever hell yah its affordable and again THE BRUSH IS WAY WAY BETTER!! LOL SORRY I know I said that like a hundred times already hehe but I love it!!) seeing how were in a recession not everyone is able to afford those brand name brushes. But personally in my opinion I think POSH has way better brushes out in the market right now!! (and get this ladies its made of natural and synthetic fibers!! <3)

YA! I got carried away I told you I fell in love!!! hahaa and I got 8 MORE BRUSHES to go to make my set complete =) thinking about going out and getting them sometime next week once I get the time.

But if you just want to have a feel of how the brushes work and what not I suggest you start off with the 5PC travel kit which includes a powder brush, purse foundation, conceal & touch up duo brush, brow & eyeliner duo brush, and a smokey & angle eye shadow duo brush (for like 30 BUCKS) and honestly for all that its a good deal 'cause all together normally would be like what $100-$150? the only difference is the size but hey all that for a start not bad right? lol oh yah and they also have a 4PC travel kit (I personally don't own the 4PC KIT) which includes a powder brush, angle eye shadow brush, conceal brush, and an angle eyeliner brush (for like 20 BUCKS!) but for 10 dollars more I say yur better off with the 5PC kit trust me its so much better lol ;)

^ yah thats the 4PC KIT.. See yur better of with the 5PC ^_^ LOL!!

Well if you want to get your hands on these brushes Im pretty sure you can get them at any drugstore or make up store but I think they only sell these within Canada and USA but heres the website if anything http://www.poshbrushes.com/

so yeah ladies tell me what you think what brushes do you use or recommend?

(P.S WOOH this is pretty long LOL)


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.