About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

LETS GET FRESH WEEK

Today was a random and boring day since their was no school because its Easter Monday!!
So all I did was watch T.V =( unproductive I know but it's not like I watch t.v regularly but anyways going along
I was watching 106nPark and its "get fresh week" which I kinda felt motivated to go back to the gym again (I stopped going ever since 2nd semester started lol) but yah
I'v tried p90x and OH MY GOODNESS THAT SHIT IS KILLER IM NOT GONNA LIE!!!
THATS A GOOD WORKOUT BUT A PAINFUL ONE TOO!! I LASTED 3 DAYS ON THAT SHIT!! LOL
but anyways do yu guys remember the plus size model on Americas Next Top Model(ANTM) Toccara Jones I believe her name was..
YAH SHES NOT SO PLUS SIZED ANYMORE SHES A MINI SIZE NOW!! and she looks REAL GOOD!!



<<-- LMFAO LOOK AT THE TERROR ON TYRAS FACE!! LOL THAT WAS PLAIN RUDEEE LOL BUT FUNNY!!


<<-- DANG LOOK AT HOW SMALL SHE IS NOWW SHES SO CURVY I MUST SAY SHE LOOKS REALLLY GOOD!!

She has her own workout plan video called "Toccara's Fabulous Workout" which she prompted on 106 and might I say it looks fun, easy and its something that I would like to try out.. here check out the workout teaser...



hey it worked for her it can probably work on you..me.. anyone.. So check out her website @ IAmToccara.com I think you can only order this online and its not expensive its only $19.99 then again aren't most DVD workout videos $19.99? lol

BUT YAH LADIES LETS MAKE THIS WEEK A FRESH WEEK!!!
I PLAN TO WORK OUT THIS WHOLE WEEK, LADIES WE CAN DO IT, YU CAN DO IT!!!


1 comment(s):

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    lmao tocarra does look good but this workout vid looks crazy!

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.