About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

WAYS TO ASK A GUY OUT

- Invite him to join you for a low-key group activity: "I'm going to a tailgate party next Saturday want to come along?" It's more casual then asking him on a date-date (ex. going to dinner) but still conveys you like him.

- Before leaving the bar, party or wherever you met say "I'm taking off, but it was great meeting you. Here's my number if you want to give me a call". Then pass him your digits. You're on your way out, so awkwardness is cut short.

- Enlist his help. For example if you're moving and he mentions great movers that hes used, ask him for his email address so you can get the info later. Offer to take him out for lunch or coffee as a thank you.

- Wait for an opportunity to arise organically. Say the conversation turns to baseball. Mention a cool sports bar you've been to and tell him "Maybe we should go sometimes." He can follow up on you lead, but there's no pressure.

(again I got this off Cosmo)
So what are your techniques on asking out the person your interested in?

I personally have no guts for that, I'd rather be chased then to chase. But its 2009 and lately the tables been turning girls are beginning to do things that guys do.
So who knows maybe when I see someone that I'm really interested in I'll get that courage to go for it any tips??


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.