About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

REVIEW: LASH STILLETO BY MAYBELLEINE

Ever since I seen the commercial on this it really caught my eye and I had to try it out.



and OH MY GEE WHY IS IT THAT I LOVE LOVEE LOVEEE THIS SO MUCH?!
Not only do I love the sexy chic style of the mascara container ;) LOL but what I love most about
this product is that it works so well!! IT GIVES MY LASHES THE LENGTH AND CURL TO MAKE IT LOOK SOO NATURAL!!
although I ONLY recommend this mascara as a DAY look, I don't think its thick enough for a dramatic look such as going to parties and what not..

Honestly I really haven't found a GOOD mascara that thickens the lashes I'll still be on the hunt for that and when I do find one I'll be sure to post my findings!! =D

But yah to those mascara lovers out there I SO ENCOURAGE YOU TO GET THIS!!! <3


1 comment(s):

  1. ASKYE said...
     

    1m g0nna tRY th1s n0w thANKs f0r th3 h3ads uP

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.