About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Jump Mountain© Clothing



So my "brutha from anotha motha" is starting his on clothing line... "Jump Mountain" its sure to be hitting the streets near you! look out for it...

Jump Mountain Clothing (JMount for short) was developed by a young up coming entrepreneur within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA, Ridgeway area to be more specific). Although he is just finishing high school this young man has big dreams and plans to live big!!
He has a passion for fashion and so far in my opinion his works are incredibly FRESH2DEATH no word of a LIE!!

here take a look at some of the inventory in his clothing line (and yes they do come in different colors as well)












and last but not least my all time favorite!! (and it was also designed for me too =D hehe)

cute ain't it?

Anyways if you guys have any questions or concerns feel free to send me an email.
And if you would like to purchase some clothing send me an email and I'll get back to you asap!!

Unfortunately he is still designing the website but once he's done I'll make sure to post the link of the site!!!


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.