About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

GUESS WHOS BACK??!!

I AM!!
OH HOW I'V MISSED YU GUYS SO MUCH =(
I ACTUALLY WENT BEAUTY SHOPPIN' AND GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFF THAT I WANTED TO WRITE REVIEWS ABOUT.
AND TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS AND WHAT NOT SOOO STAY TUNED FOR THAT!!

UHMMM AS I PROMISED I WAS GOING TO MAKE A REVIEW ABOUT ALBERTOS V05 HOT OIL TREATMENT..

MY DADS GONE HE WENT TO AFRICA FOR A BUSINESS TRIP FOR TWO MONTHS ='( AND IM GONNA MISS HIM ALOT (YAH I AM A DADDYS GIRL LOL)

SO ITS JUST ME, MY 2 BROTHERS AND MY MAMA <3 oh sorry is the caps bothering you? lol I'll go back down to lower cases... today was actually a drag just went to pick my baby brother up from school and watched movies all day.. I watched Madea goes to jail (OMG THIS IS A MUST SEE!! I JUST LOVE TYLER PERRYS MOVIES!!!! <3), Street fighter (YES YU NEED TO WATCH THIS MOVIE TOO!! Kristen Kreuk is soo hot!! lol), I finally watched BRIDE WARS and I LOVE THAT MOVIE TOO!! I have one more movie to watch which is Not Easily Broken looking forward to watching that AND WRITING NEW BLOGS OF COURSE!! ^_^

But before I do all that I gotta make dinner.. mamas coming home late tonight and my brothers need something to eat hehe so check back SOON!!! I mean it!!

4 comment(s):

  1. ojiverdeazul said...
     

    Good luck to your daddy and to you in the kitchen!! I'll take ur advice and see Bride Wars... c u!

  2. Jillian said...
     

    welcome back!!! :)

  3. Huney said...
     

    MERCI BEAUCOUP :)
    lol and yes see bride wars YU'Ll LOVE IT its so cute =D
    lol haha thanks I'll need it I normally cook small easy stuff such as pasta but today I decided to go all out like chicken parmesan and pasta (i'v been watchin the food network LMFAO)

    xoxo Huney

  4. Huney said...
     

    aww thanks Jilly =)

    xoxo

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.