About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

DIY: Homemade Lipgloss

Ok ladies so I get alot of people asking me "what color lip gloss do you use"?
and I just say huney cause I made it my self I didn't buy it from no department store or whatever...

So here's what you will be needing;









- Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly
- Eye Shadow (color of your choice)
- Lip Brush or Toothpick (not necessary but I use it)
- Plastic Spoon
- Small Container to put the lip gloss in



STEP 1:







With a spoon take alittle of the Petroleum Jelly into the small container.



STEP 2:















Take the eyeshadow of your choice (I choose brown because I'm looking for more of a natural nude color) and scrap alittle off with the end of the spoon (if its pressed powder) and sprinkle it onto the container and mix with the lip brush (or toothpick which ever works for you)







And WALLAH FINITO!!
So if the color you have is perfect for you then congrats you've just made your own lipgloss color but if its not then follow me on to step 3!



STEP 3: (Optional)















I found the color to dark so I got a lighter shadow (which is lose powder by the way) and sprinkled it on to the container and mix again..









AND FINITO YOUR DONE!!! (I love this color its just RIGHT!! LOL)

enjoy making your lip gloss ladies =D


5 comment(s):

  1. Unknown said...
     

    Interesting post ... cool stuff

  2. Lyrik Marie said...
     

    who woulda thought .. I like !!

  3. le said...
     

    lol this is interesting

    make me some!!!

  4. Huney said...
     

    lol I'd be glad to make you some but I'd have no way of giving it to you =(

    LOL & Thanks ladies I hope you enjoy making your own lipgloss (if yu did attempt to do it lol =P)

    xoxo Huney

  5. Ayi said...
     

    haha i did not know that :)
    thats interestiong i just might do that ha :)

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.