About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

In need of a new phone!

Ok so I'm kinda mad that my BlackBerry Pearl broke. Actually I lied! I'm not kinda mad I'M HELLA PISSED!!
It's not like the screen broke or anything it's just the charger in the phone some how broke
I don't have a clue how that happened but what I do know is that my little brother broke it!
I know that for sure because he's always playing with my phone not only my phone but EVERYTHING I HAVE!! grrr >=@

Yah so I'm obviously going to have to get a new phone but I'm not sure what kind of phone I want yet I'm actually debating between the BlackBerry Bold and the Samsung Omnia

I'm personally a big fan of blackberries I LOVE THEM!! the style, the features(my most fave feature is the Blackberry messenger LOL), EVERYTHING!! however I'm hearing some great reviews on the Omnia. and it looks good too!! one of my boys have it and thats his life, he loves that thing and according to him he says its so much better then the blackberry and that the bold is not to good because so far he heard alot of people are having problems with it (BUT THEN AGAIN HES A BLACKBERRY HATER lol)


So yeah guys tell me what yu think I should get??

the BlackBerry Bold or the Samsung Omnia



























2 comment(s):

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I know this is late. But Bold. :)

    Btw, your fucking sexy. I love you girl. I wanna see my pics of you on this blog.

    Your soooo seeexxxyyyy, I can't stress that enough.

    Love you.

    Secret Admirer... =D

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    I meant I wanna see "More Pics" of you on this blog..


    again: your sooo sexy. I love you Huney!

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.