About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

REVIEW: ALBERTO V05 HOT OIL TREATMENT

Ladies heres the review I've been meaning to write since I got the hot oil treatment.



So a few weeks ago I decided to try this Alberto V05 Hot Oil Hair Strengthening Treatment.
It was supposed to STRENGTHEN MY HAIR AND REDUCE MY HAIR FROM BREAKAGE (UP TO 70%!!)
HAAA, I think NOT!! personally I DO NOT LIKE IT because it made my hair feel funny after using it
and NOT ONLY THAT, GUESS WHAT!? It 'caused me to have SPLIT ENDS YET AGAIN!!
I've read other reviews recommending it and what not but maybe it worked for them but it sure as hell DID NOT WORK FOR ME.
I'm actually really disappointed at the results because now I have to trim my hair 2 weeks earlier then what I was supposed to.
Like I've been saying before, we all have different hair types and textures, some products may work well on others, and some just don't.
I'm not saying DON'T GO OUT AND GET IT (I lied thats exactly what I'm saying LOL)
but it doesn't hurt to check it out and try it for yurself who knows it may work for you!

So for those of you who actually tried the V05 Hair Treatment what are yur thoughts on "how well it works??"

1 comment(s):

  1. ASKYE said...
     

    thAnks f0r th3 h3ads uP gRL n0w i kn0w n0t t0 us3 th1s!! s0rRy ab0ut y0ur haIR th0ugh!! y0u sh0uld p0st an0th3r updAt3 0n h0w y0ur haIRs c0ming al0ng

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.