About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Hairgrowth Progess

Hey Lovelys!!
Ok so I promised I'd post updates on how my hair is coming along...
So its been like 2 weeks since I cut my hair. I started with damaged hair and when I say damage I mean DAMAGE!! LOL

I used heat on my hair everyday to straighten it.
I bleached my hair constantly to have my blond locks
I had many split ends
I had dry, brittle and over processed hair

So on February 18 2009 I decided to take care of my hair once again so on the next day (the 19th) I decided to go for a trim WHICH LOOKED MORE LIKE A HAIR CUT I SWEAR MY HAIR WAS CUT TO MY EARS =( HAHAHAA but after a week of taking proper care of my hair I noticed some good changes!!

My hair is growing stronger and healthier then ever! and I'm so excited on how my hair will look by summer time =) these are the techniques and products that I use...

- I NO LONGER BLEACH OR DYE MY HAIR
- I NO LONGER USE HEAT UTENSILS ON MY HAIR
- I wash my hair TWICE a week with Neutrogena Triple Moisture (NTM) Shampoo follow with a NTM Deep Conditioner
- I always comb my hair in the shower with a wide tooth comb when wet. I NEVER EVER comb my hair dry because that will damage the hair more
- I then use NTM deep recovery hair mask which I leave on for like 5 mins. then rinse out
- If im going to bed or just at home I pat dry my hair then add Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) and put my hair in a protective style such as wrapping my hair up in a satin scarf and when I do go to bed I put a satin cap ontop of the scarf.
- If im going out (my hair would normally be wrapped in the satin scarf) I remove the scarf and put alittle of the John Freida frizz ease serum and alittle of the NTM shine serum then style as desired

here's a photo of how my hairs coming along...

(in the first photo you can really tell on how bad my hair is!!)

So yes my lovelys I'll continue to keep you guys posted hopefully monthly on how my hair is coming along or I'll post on my hair again the next time I trim my hair which is on April 2nd 2009!!

2 comment(s):

  1. Jillian said...
     

    beautiful!!

    oh love the new layout too! :)

  2. Huney said...
     

    thanks hun!! =)

    xoxo Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.