About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

WHAT IS THIS GET LEAKED WEEK?!

SO AS WE ALL KNOW RIRI & CHRIS BREEZY GOT LEAKED and so did cassie? ok wth? hahahaa













check out the uncensored pics PIC 1 & PIC 2...


she even tweeted about the photos... well there yu have it folks hey atleast she admitted she made a mistake but its not her fault...

I feel bad for not only for her, RiRi and Chris Breezy but any other person out there celebrity or not who gets there personal business (PHOTOS) leaked! It's true it's not intended for the WORLD to see but hey shit happens!! NOW PEOPLE SECURE YUR FILES!!! such a crazy world we live in... those damn hackers need to get a life.. SERIOUSLY!!


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.