About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

EVERYDAY MINERALS

So I finally received my everyday mineral sample make-up that I ordered in the mail last week! But I was rather disappointed I was expecting "better quality make-up" lol so I guess I should say THANK GOODNESS it was just samples and not the real deal (I would've got pissed) I'm just annoyed 'cause I was excited and waited sooo long just to be disappointed yu know lol... Well the sample consist of 3 BASE, 1 CONCEALER and 1 BLUSH. For my 3 BASE I got Medium Tan, Sandy Medium and Tan. For my concealer I got Intensive Medium. And for my blush I got Sunday Brunch. However I did NOT like the concealer thats for sure, I found it to be very CHALKY looking on my skin.. BUT I DID FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BLUSH I really ADORE that color and I wouldn't mind buying that one!!

But hey yu might like it but before yu get the "real deal" purchase yur own 5 free samples [ here online ] the only thing yu pay for is shipping and handling... not bad at all and get this you can always purchase MORE samples if the colors off or yu want to try something new.. not bad I guess lol


1 comment(s):

  1. Huney said...
     

    actually sorry I changed my mind I love their concealer now!!! I LOVE IT!!! haha

    it makes a good concealer for covering my dark circles under the eye omg I simply LOVE IT!!!! =D lol

    (sorry I posted a comment because I didn't feel like editing the blog lol)

    xxxo Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.