About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

RAY J ON HIS PIMP GAME!!

LAUGH OUT LOUD.





So the hot and sexy Tila Tequila and gorgeous lump of chocolate Ray-J are officially dating... well thats according to Tilas blog post in her own words she said

" So there have been SO SO SO SO many rumors about me dating P.Diddy, Tyrese, to anyone you could possibly think of! So I am taking to my blog to clear up all them rumors ok? I am not dating anyone of those guys, although they are all very close friends and I have the upmost respect for them…..however……my secret boyfriend……that I have been trying to keep on the hush hush for soooo long…….is………are you guys ready????

My real boyfriend is RAY J!!!!! Yes…..we’ve been dating for a while but didn’t want the media to find out cuz it’s nobody’s business, but since all these other random rumors starting poppin up that I’m dating so, and so, I finally felt that I needed to tell the world that rumors are NOT TRUE!!!!

My baby is Ray J…..and no man has made me feel so loved and so happy in such a long time. We really do love each other and I am so happy to have FINALLY met someone who treats me with respect and love. He is so sweet to me and makes me melt everytime I see him…….I love my baby……so there you have it! Tila Tequila is officially dating Ray J!!!!!! I think we make the cutest couple….dont you????? "

This is RayJ and Tila tweeting with each other

@officialTila love u more!!!! you my future wifey 2:59 AM May 4th from web in reply to officialTila

@itsRayJ Awww you look like a cute lil Angel asleep right now while I am tweeting you in the other room...=) Yes...future wifey fasho! xoxo 3:31 AM May 4th from web in reply to itsRayJ

awww what cuties!!! =D

BUTTTTTTTTTT WAIT THEIRS MOREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ray j and a next girl?!?!?! who goes by the name COCKTAIL!! lol

@itsRayJ can't wait to see u boyfriend! 4:34 AM May 8th from txt

@cocktailvh1 just thinking about u baby! 8:37 AM May 7th from web

@itsRayJ hey love thinking about u too. I had the best time being with u Tuesday. Can't wait to be with u Saturday baby. 1:01 PM May 7th from txt

HAHAHA ok wtf is really good in the hood??! who is it ray?? Ms Tila or Ms Cocktail??? meh oh well... 'gwan do yur ting!! hahahaa oh man boys will be boys


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.