About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

ARE YUR EARS REALLY CLEAN?!

I was in my Human Anatomy and Physiology class and my Professor shard some interesting information with us.

we all know that sticking things in our ears are bad but we all do it anyways (things such as headphones and cotton swobs, ect.) YES!! Sticking a q-tip in yur ear is bad but we still do it because we THINK thats the only method/way of cleaning our ears!

hmm if using q-tips are bad then how are we supposed to clean our ears??
simple OILS!! (olive oil, mineral oil and my favorite BABY OIL)

I use baby oil to remove ear wax, but we don't want to completely remove the waxs in our ears because it helps prevent us from having an ear infection and what not..

so this is how I clean my ears with baby oil;

- first yu'll wanna put the baby oil in an eye drop container (make sure its clean before doing this) I do this because it makes it way easier to put the oil in the ear canal.

- then I put a cloth on my shoulder (this prevents from having any messy spillage LOL, would yu have the wax fall to yur hands? or better yet yur clothes? haha)

- then I put a few drop of oil in my ear and tilt my head towards my shoulders

- I also pull the top of my ears back, this make it faster and easier for the wax to drip down..

- then I rinse my ear out... and walla yu have clean ears the safer way!!

try this out yurself!! =)


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.