About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

mini HAUL!!

So I finally got my studded gladiator style sandal in the mail from GoJane.com! YAY!!
surprisingly it seemed like it came fast!!

$16.40 (plus shipping came up to $26.40)






I remember I got my JeepersPeepers sunglasses from Asos.com and it seemed like it took forever for it to arrive!! =(
I don't think I made a post on my glasses (which is currently one of my FAV lol) so I'll make a post about it today.

$26.96 (plus shipping came up to $36.96)








Oh yeah and it was my little cousins 7th birthday party yesterday @ Square One shopping center she had it at "Build A Bear" then we ate at "Johnny Rockets" (first time going there and omg the food was delish! and so fulling I wouldn't mind going back there again thats for sure but its hella expensive but worth it lol) and while all the kids were building their own personal bears I decided to have some ME time and did alil' shopping so I bought new pairs of heels and a dress at Sirens.

Heels: $25.50
Dress: $29.50

And OMG those were the exact same pair of heels that I seen at GoJane.com, It was for $24.20 + $10.00 shipping = $34.20 so I got lucky because I was just about to order those shoes online! LOL
in fact some shoes that I wanted to buy at GoJane.com I seen it at Sirens even some of the dresses that I wanted to buy I seen it there so thats a PLUS for me!! LOL

Oh yeah I also went to BodyEnglish for the first time ever! LOL it's this Club in Mississauga, I normally go to clubs downtown but my cousin and a few friends decided to hit it up since we never been to BodyEnglish before... We also didn't have anything better to do and we didn't want to waste our Saturday night LOL truthfully it wasn't all that bad I was expecting the club to be shit (just 'cause alot of people told me it was crap lol) but it was good, good enough that we decided to go again next Saturday! =) hahahaa

but yah its the beginning of a new week now and I had a good weekend. I hope yu guys had a good weekend yurself!!

OH YAH BEFORE I FORGET I JUST HAD TO ADD THIS
WHAT THE EFF!?!?!?
CAVS LOST??? SOO FLUKE!! LeBron BABY YU LET ME DOWN =(
BUT YU KNOW WHAT ITS ALL GOOD CAUSE ITS ALL YU NEXT YEAR, WORD up!!
KING JAMES IS AMAZINGGGGG!! NUFF SAID!!


2 comment(s):

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I heart GoJane, people really sleep on that site!

  2. Huney said...
     

    omg I know what yu mean GoJane & AmiClubWear <3 lol honestly being a girl is so much fun!! HAHA :)

    xo Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.