About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

COCONUT OIL

ok SERIOUSLY I'm really in love with COCONUT OIL!!
right now I'm on a mission to grow my hair back to its natural state
I haven't died my hair in 11 months (OMG ALMOST A YEAR!!)
and I haven't used a flat iron or any heat styling tool in 7 months!!
and I'm actually really proud of my self because its killing me to leave my hair curly
and its so tempting to flat iron my hair but coconut oil made a HUGE difference on how
my hair looks and feel right now!!

NOW my hair is healthier then ever, its thicker, and it looks sooo alive it honestly looks and feels soo good
that I actually like my hair curly now!!

SO yes I SOOOO SOO SOOOO RECOMMEND COCONUT OIL!!
How I apply the coconut oil in my hair is I divide my hair in 6 different parts and apply the oil separately into those sections then I tie my hair up and wrap a satin scarf over my head (I do it manually since I don't want to use heat on my head) and I sleep with it throughout the night and in the morning I just rinse it off in luke warm water!!

oh yah and just in case yu guys are wondering I did not buy my coconut oil.. one of my grandmothers in the Philippines made it for me and my uncle just brought it back with him!!
now I get my mom to make it for me =D hahahaa its simple but its alot of workkk maybe I'll make a blog later on showing how to make yur own COCONUT OIL <3 lol

2 comment(s):

  1. Licklemslady said...
     

    Kudos to u. 7months without a curling or flatiron? Amazing! I'm tryin to ween myself off of it also. Im not so addicted to curling it so much but i havent learned how to manage my newgrowth. But congrats to u. Are you doing your transitioning alone or are you apart of a forum or site?

  2. Huney said...
     

    thanks hun trust me it was so frustrating lord knows how much i wanted to straighten my hair!! LOL

    I'm.. I was on hairlista and I love it!! the girls there help you and motivates you on yur transition they give good tips pointer and advices!!

    I just haven't been going on there alot now I still go on from time to time but here is the site
    http://hairlista.ning.com/

    Good Luck on yur transition! and girl once yu get the hang of it taking care of yur new growth is a piece of cake!! =D

    xxxo Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.