About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Happy Mothers Day!!

(yah I had to bust out the old school pic LOL)

Dear mama,

Words cannot explain how much I truly and deeply love you!!
You have always been there for me supporting me all the way in any decision I make (weather you liked it or not, but yu did what ever makes me happy)
You do your best to provide for me and my brothers making sure that the three of us all receive the same equal love from you and dad.
I know at times I may be "bratty", uncontrollable, spoiled, hard headed, and a pain in the ASS
But you NEVER gave up on me... You made me the strong woman I am today
and I would never ever ask for a better mother then you.. you truly are THE GREATEST MOM EVER!!
And I am so honored and lucky to be yur ONLY DAUGHTER, and very thankful to have yu as a MOTHER <3
MOM, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE ARGU, FUSS AND FIGHT
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS UNCONDITIONAL IT WILL NEVER CHANGE AND IT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE SAME!!

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU *MUAHHHH

X's & O's

* * *

I Also wanted to give a mothers day shout out to my Grandmothers, Aunt's, God mothers, cousins/friends with children of their own

and of course to all of you mothers, wives, grandmothers, god mothers out there!!<3

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.