About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Elephant man pulled from concert!! WTF?!



I don't have a problem with gay people. I really don't, I have some gay friends too (whom I love too much their just too cute! hehe) but what I do have a problem with is the "gay community" of Toronto who complain to damn much and act as if their a victim!

So what Elephant man has lyrics that consist of some gay bashing and what not but you guys have a choice of not listening to it, as he has a choice and opinion of not liking your lifestyle.

But that doesn't give you guys the right to try and ban him from performing! Thats just fuckin' ridiculous! You don't like him and his lyrics then DON'T GO TO THE CLUB HE WILL BE PREFORMING AT PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!

ughhh and Caribana is one of the HOTTEST and BIGGEST events of the year too! EFF YA'LL! lol but real talks though I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous! STOP COMPLAINING! YOU GOT YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOM what more do you people want? like you don't understand how upset I am lol.

I'm not upset just because he wont be able to perform but just because you guys play victim alot and complain to damn much... Like damn!

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/673813

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.