About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

EMINEM CAME HARD STILL!!!

We all heard that song OBSESSED by Mariah Carey(which happens to be one of my fav!! LOL) right? yah yah? OK and it was supposedly meant for Rapper Eminem.

I LOVE MiMi AND ALL BUT DAMNNN EMINEM CAME HARD AT "THE CANNONS" STILL!! NOT GONNA LIE SHIT WAS BOMB AND TRUE SAY SHE HAD TO SEE THIS COMING YOU CAN'T JUST DISS SOMEONE AND GET AWAY WITH IT YU KNOW...



HAHA KINDA INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT THE CANNONS HAVE TO SAY NEXT... OR HMMM THEY CAN JUST STAY SILENT AND ACT AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED... HAHA


2 comment(s):

  1. Danielle87 said...
     

    WOW!!!! Is that Mariah's voice on the song?

  2. Huney said...
     

    I have no clue I was thinking it was because it sounds JUST LIKE HER but I have no idea!! LOL but I know right.. WOW..

    xOxO Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.