About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

Richard Jefferson leaves fiancee at alter!

Omg poor girl!!

So NBA baller Richard Jefferson dumps Fiancee Kesha Nichols the night before the wedding!

Atleast she had the courtesy to call people and let them know ASAP that the wedding was off but Jefferson in the other hand didn't call people 'till 2 HOURS before the wedding was supposed to happen and apparently some guest were already their!!

SMH* I'd be mad if I traveled from far for an event that ended up being canceled and the host did not even inform me.

but he made up for it, he gave his guest his credit card and told them to buy whatever they want I guess as a "Sorry for the inconvenience" lol

hahah heyyy I'd love that!! LOL




0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.