About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

UPDATE: Michael Jackson

So apparently MJ has a secret love child (Omer Bhatti) with another woman. I thought it was one of those groupie girls who thinks she can get money now that hes gone but after seeing some pictures, videos, and did some reading about it I actually believe he really is MJs son!


Tell me that don't look like MJ? lol

but anyways his also a crazy dancer just like his father OMG watch him move when he was a kid AMAZING!!!


Wanna hear more about this story? here watch this


mhmmmm!!


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.