About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

REVIEW: COASTAL SCENTS 88 PALETTE

Omg I'm so happy because I received my Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer 88 Eyeshadow Palette and must I add I LOVE IT, I LOVEE IT, I EFFIN' LOVEEE IT!!!

The colors are so beautiful, vibrant and bright I just absolutely adore it!


I really recommend makeup lovers to grab her/him(;))self a pair of this palette weather its the ultra shimmer or the matte finish yu need this!! and its only $19.99 (shimmer) and $18.95(matte)!!

Why spend around $40 at MAC when you can get coastal scents? Not only is it cheap but it works just as good as the MAC eyeshadows if not its even BETTER!! lol

If your debating weather or not to get the Matte finished palette or the ultra shimmer palette let me tell you from now the Ultra Shimmer palette is very shimmery if you are not a big fan of shimmer I don't think you should get this.
But if anything I found a video for you guys that I think may be helpful when deciding to choose between the Matte finish and Ultra shimmer if you don't wanna buy both at the same time...


I am so gonna order the matte palette as well!!! <3
haha LOVE IT!!

If anything visit their website they have a whole bunch of other things that you maybe be interested in (oh yah and they ship worldwide!!)

http://www.coastalscents.com/



4 comment(s):

  1. Danielle87 said...
     

    I've been contemplating for a while if I want to get a MAC palette or the coastal scent one. I'm leaning more and more to the coastal scent side. lol

  2. Huney said...
     

    Seriously I say go for the Coastal Scents palette it's amazing! I love it! honestly it finishes of just like the MAC eyeshadows! and its also a big saver too! haha love it <3

    xxxo Huney

  3. Tashia said...
     

    Thank You for posting this!
    I was thinking about ordering
    a palette a little while back, but I left that in the back of my mind.
    Had no idea there were two.

  4. Huney said...
     

    N/P hun!
    yeah I didn't know there were two different sets as well only 'till I went on their website I found out!
    But yeah get on that! trust yu'll love it! LOL

    xOxO Huney

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.