About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

T.I. SPOILES TINY WITH BEAUTIFUL DIAMONDS!!

T.I. got Tiny her 3rd engagement ring and a diamond necklace from prison as a birthday gift! ahhh what a lucky bitch!! love it.. the RING I mean haha =D oh yeah Happy belated 34th mama!!


I absolutely love and adore this ring I really do!!!

























LIKE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE HER NEW RING SO MUCH LOL!

TO WHOEVER MY HUSBAND WILL BE.. THIS IS THE TYPE OF ENGAGEMENT RING I WANT HOLLA!!!
I WANT HIM TO LACE ME UP WITH DIAMONDS THAT GLISTEN!! HAHA RELL TALK THO OMG I LOVE IT!!! <3

It's killing me that I don't have that on MY finger... *tears LOL

I have to say this one more time
I EFFIN' LOVE OFF TINYS NEW RING!!! UGHHHH! LOL
(this ring is almost every girls dream ring.. *sighhhh) HAHAHA LOL


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.