About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

How to clean your makeup brushes...

Yah surprisingly some ladies out their just do not know how to clean their brushes. It's like they just wipe it off with tissue and think "Okay it's clean now" NO! Woman theirs still bacteria build up all up in your bristles! LOL so now you have NO EXCUSES I'm gonna show you 2 different ways to clean your make up brushes and don't give me "oh it's time consuming" B/S! Youre putting all of that on your face so if you want to start itching and have bad skin in the end go right ahead but all that could have been prevented if you just CLEANED YUR BRUSHES!! It could be once a month, once a week, every day. I don't care Just do it! LOL but NO, Not once a year AT LEAST once a month MAX and once a week MIN! LOL

Ok so heres the first one which is good to do once a month:
all you'll need is;
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Sponge
- Dishwashing soap
- Paper towel

***

- Take the EVOO and put it onto a clean paper towel
- Swirl you're brush on the paper towel until you see that your bristles are cleaned
- Put some dish washing soap and put it on the sponge
- Wet the sponge and squeeze some of it out so its not too soapy
- Now swirl your brush on the soaped sponge until its very clean
- Okay now rinse it out with luke warm water (Make sure not to hold your brushes up because the water will pass the metal part and get on the wood part and that will rot and rust your brushes)
- Now wipe it off with another clean paper towel and lay it down flat because if you put it up it's still wet and the water will soak up the wood...

----

Ok so here is the second method which is good to do once a week:
trust me IT'S really simple!!

Take any makeup brush cleanser you have. And don't say you don't have one because on my last post I was teaching you how to make your own brush cleanser so check that out and start brush cleaning ^_^

So yeah again all you will need is;
- Brush cleanser
- and a paper towel

***

- Take your brush cleanser and spray/pour it onto the paper towel
- Swirl your brush on it until its clean
>> this part is OPTIONAL Put some dish washing soap and put it on the sponge, Wet the sponge and squeeze some of it out so its not too soapy, Now swirl your brush on the soaped sponge until its very cleaned <<
- Rinse it off with luke warm water
- And when you let it dry make sure its laying FLAT!!

and WALA now your brushes are cleaned and your GOOD TO GO!!
I don't know why but I love smelling it and putting it on my face after I clean it and its dry, its so much softer and it smells so good =) hahahaa lol =P


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.