About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

DIY: Homemade brush cleanser

So as we all know we are in a rescission and seriously who really wants to pull out $20-$30 just for a small bottle of make up brush cleaner? When you can easily make one yourself (with items you can find at home!) Hey it works, and it saves you alot of money too!!

I know some girls who don't like to clean their make up brush because it's time consuming. Yah it is time consuming but think of all the bacteria build up in your brushes. If you think about it that's gross and your going to continue rubbing all that onto your face? yah NO ladies I highly recommend you dolls to clean your brushes PLS and THANKS *muah! LOL

so here are the "ingredients" you will need;
1 CUP of Water
1/4 CUP of Rubbing alcohol (to sanitize and disinfect the brushes)
1/2 Tablespoon of Dish washing soap
1/2 Tablespoon of regular/baby hair shampoo
1 Tablespoon of liquid hair conditioner (make sure its not the cream ones)
1 Mixing jar
1 Empty bottle

----

STEP 1: Take your mixing jar and add 1 CUP of Water.

STEP 2: Take a Quarter cup of Rubbing Alcohol (It could be 70% or 90%, I use 70%) and pour it into the mixing jar.

STEP 3: Take half a tablespoon of the dish washer soap & half a tablespoon of regular hair shampoo and then put it in the mixing jar.

STEP 4: Take 1 tablespoon of LIQUID leave in conditioner and add it onto the mixing jar. Make sure its the liquid kind instead of the cream or gel kind because those are thicker and it doesn't mix well with liquids.

STEP 5: Now mix everything together make sure not to stir to FAST or shake it because it will bubble up and be all foamy. But also stir thoroughly.

STEP 6: Now put everything that's in the mixing jar into the empty bottle. If you have a funnel that's great it will make this process alot easier for you.

AND WALA YOU NOW HAVE YOUR VERY OWN HOME MADE MAKE UP BRUSH CLEANSER!! YAY =) lol
NOW LADIES LET GET OUR BRUSHES CLEANED!!! LOL :P


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.