About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

HAPPY HOLIDAY!

Well in Canada today is a civic holiday..



and every year our family goes to Bingemans campground in Kitchener for 4 days and 3 nights...
and not only that it was also CARIBANA WEEKEND! the hottest event of the season in Toronto!
but unfortunately I didn't even attend any this year I felt so lazy and I just wanted to stay home..
I wasn't feeling to good, so that really kinda sucks I'm disappointed :(
but today I got a chance to drive up to Kitchener to be with the family for the day! LOL
but yah Happy Civic Holiday to you and your family!!


(CARIBANA)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.