About Huney...

I'm very optimistic and not to judgmental, I'm bi-racial (half Asian: Filipina & half African: Sierra Leonean), I'm a Scorpio born in the year of the Dragon (1988), I enjoy improving my lifestyle and having the finest things in life! I'm a BlackBerry ADDICT!! And I can be girly but at the same time I tend to posses boy-like-tendencies...




BACK IN ACTION!!


under construction

TWILIGHT



Personally, I am really really excited for twilight to be released to theaters this Friday
November the 21st. I have actually read the book 'Twilight' and just finishing up New Moon
(2nd Series) and getting on to Eclipse (3rd series) yes I feel sad because I am behind on my
personal readings 'cause I have school books to read and study for ughhh! >=(
BUT I STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BOOK!

hmm EDWARD? or JACOB? both seem nice but I fell in love with Edwards character...
and as for Bella I find her very annoying shes a very irritating character. LOL

* * *
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21ST '08 TWILIGHT IS OFFICIALLY IN THEATERS!!!

=D


0 comment(s):

Post a Comment



 

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed from 'Huney Says Online' are from my own personal thoughts and experiences. None of the photos on 'Huney Says Online' belong to me, except those personally taken by me and/or stated otherwise.